An update from your Covid-19 team: October 5, 2021
Click here to see the details of UCBR’s full plan. It includes additional information for small group gatherings, safety guidelines, and the supporting data for each stage of reopening.
Thank you for working with us to keep our community as safe as possible.
The COVID Safety Team, with support from the church staff and board, is creating a reopening plan with a balance of science and compassion. The goal is to follow the advice of experts while keeping services as equitable and accessible as possible to all members and friends of the church.
As we begin to reopen the building for in-person gatherings, the goal is to follow the advice of experts while keeping services as equitable and accessible as possible to all members and friends of the church. For now, the priority will continue to be virtual services and activities held online. The building, however, will reopen for some activities beginning in June.
For all in-person activities on UCBR’s campus:
- Reservations will be required. You can sign up with your RSVP here.
- Contact information will be collected.
- Masks will be required for everyone age 2 and up.
- Attendance will be limited.
- Households will remain together and distanced from other households.
- If you are not feeling well, please continue to enjoy church activities online.
- It is expected that those who can be vaccinated will be vaccinated.