Every Sunday, we share our offering to benefit a cause outside of our church. Recipient organizations will change monthly. We prioritize organizations that are working toward justice and peace, with an emphasis on local projects.
Some past recipients of our shared cash offering have been:
- The Interfaith Federation of Greater Baton Rouge
- Diversity House
- Louisiana Environmental Action Network (LEAN)
- Planned Parenthood
- UCBR Days for Girls
- Dialogue on Race Louisiana
- Iris Domestic Violence Center
- Volunteers in Public Schools (VIPS)
- Capitol Area Alliance for the Homeless (CAAH)
- Odell S. Williams Now and Then Museum of African American History
- Forward Arts
- Louisiana Bucket Brigade
If you’d like to nominate a worthy organization, fill out the form below for the social justice team’s consideration.