Welcome! Babies and toddlers are always welcome in our worship services. When we meet for in-person worship, we also offer a safe and comfortable nursery, where our excellent childcare team is ready to engage and care for your infant or toddler. The nursery is open during both the 9:30 a.m. and the 11:15 a.m. services.
- Please sign your child in and make sure that we know how to contact you.
- Children are released only to the person who signed them in, unless you let us know otherwise.
- You are welcome to stay with your children as long as needed.
- Nursing mothers are welcome to feed their babies anywhere in the building, including the nursery.
- Please tell us about any special needs your child may have.
- For the health and safety of all our children, we do not provide care for sick children.
- Please send snacks if your child will need them.
- Our primary responsibility in the nursery is to the children in our care. Please understand if our childcare staff do not have time for extended conversation.