Welcome! We welcome babies and toddlers in worship! Nursery care is available during worship and religious education classes, but many of our families enjoy worshiping together.
- Please sign your child in and make sure that we know how to contact you.
- Children are released only to the person who signed them in, unless you let us know otherwise.
- You are welcome to stay with your children as long as needed.
- Nursing mothers are welcome to feed their babies anywhere in the building, including the nursery.
- Please tell us about any special needs your child may have.
- For the health and safety of all our children, we do not provide care for sick children.
- Please send snacks if your child will need them.
- Our primary responsibility in the nursery is to the children in our care. Please understand if our childcare staff do not have time for extended conversation.