Pastoral Care Associates are a group of trained, caring members who offer support and help to congregants facing difficulties, crises, or life transitions. Pastoral Care Associates provide active listening and support in a confidential manner, which can be a source of strength and empowerment. The Pastoral Associates work in close consultation with the ministers.
When to Call a Minister
- You are going into the hospital
- A relationship is in trouble
- A personal loss
- A death in the family
- You need to discuss an addiction issue
- You need a wedding officiant
- Someone you know needs a pastoral call
- You have vocational, ethical, or religious questions
On Sundays after each service, the Listening Room is open, and a member of the team will be available for conversation, providing a listening ear for those who need someone to hear their concerns. The Listening Room is located next to the Fellowship Hall.
If you feel you or someone in the congregation has a difficult issue, is suffering a loss or in crisis, please reach out to the church through conversation, phone, or email. We will support you.