The Advent candles this year are for Hope, Truth, Joy, Love, and Light. Every week we’ll engage in one aspect of the Advent Season.
Sunday, November 28, during Middle Hour (10:15-11:15 am): Embrace “Advent-urous HOPE” with a Scavenger Hunt for Advent!
Sunday, December 5, during Middle Hour (10:15-11:15 am): Illuminate TRUTH by making ornaments that reflect the light.
Saturday, December 11 and Sunday, December 12: Celebrate the JOY of the season with a bonfire (see below for times**).
Sunday, December 19 (9 am and 11:30 am): Rejoice in the LOVE of our community with a participatory Christmas pageant and child dedication at each service.
Friday, December 24 (4:30 pm, 6 pm, 7:45 pm): Spread the LIGHT at one of our three candlelight Christmas Eve services.
**Bonfire times for families. Ages are approximate – if you have multiple children, choose the time(s) that work best for your family!
- Kindergarten and younger): Saturday, December 11, 4:30-5:15 pm
- Grades 1-3: Saturday, 5:30-6:15 pm
- Grades 4-5: Saturday, December 11, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Middle youth (grades 6-8): Sunday, 5-6:15 pm
- Senior youth (grades 9-12): Sunday, 6:30-7:45 pm